Beyond Dashboards: Upcoming Webinar on Business Intelligence in Manufacturing
Processing Magazine will be hosting a live webinar on Wednesday, September 16th, 2009 at 11 AM ET with Lexmark to discuss how they leverage value from Business Intelligence and Information Management to make better business decisions. You can find more details here.
As I alluded in my previous post, Business Intelligence has two key components – The front end (Analytics, Dashboards, Reports) and the behind the scenes plumbing (Data Integration, MDM, etc.). This upcoming webinar will provide an overview of both but will focus on the latter also known as “Enterprise Information Management”.
In addition, there are two other important categories of solutions we have not discussed so far: Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC).
Stay tuned for more on these interesting topics in the coming days and weeks. As the 19th century physicist and developer of Kelvin scale, Lord Kelvin said “If you cannot measure it, you cannot improve it”.
- Better Insight in Manufacturing: Moving Beyond Dashboards to True Business Intelligence
- Retailers – Are you getting maximum out of your investments in Business intelligence solutions ?
- Data to Intelligence via MDM – A journey through the Universe called ‘Data’.
- Using MDM5.5 Java Connector with SAP Enterprise Portal 6.0
- Master Data Management – Why Now? Part I