Share your best practices, tips, and ideas for implementing IFRS on SAP for a chance to present it during an SAP IFRS Webinar LIVE!
SAP is presenting a series of four one-hour Webinars designed to help you understand the SAP strategy and road map, planning, implementing, and reporting for IFRS compliance using SAP solutions.
We are seeking best practices and ideas from SAP community with expertise to contribute to the topics of these webinars. If you or your organization have a unique idea, best practices, tips and tricks that will benefit those seeking to implement IFRS reporting using SAP solutions, submit your idea at SAP IFRS Best Practices Wiki. One best idea will be selected by the presenters of each webinar and the winner will be invited to present his/her idea for 5 min during each webinar.
This is a great opportunity to showcase your knowledge and thought leadership. Submit your idea now!
- SAP Webinar Series: Successful Transition to IFRS on SAP
- Webinar: Maximizing Business Intelligence in a Data-Driven Environment – with customer Lexmark & Processing Magazine
- SAP MDM implementation and best practices
- SAP TechEd 09 – Live Expert Session: Build your MDM UI with Web Dynpro Components
- Upcoming Event: Maximizing Business Intelligence in a Data-Driven Enterprise