SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management is a multi-domain solution for master data consolidation and harmonization scenarios applicable for customer, vendor, product, employee or custom-built data objects. When it comes to product data, there is a native SAP NetWeaver MDM feature on which I’d like to draw your attention: It is the definition and publication of printed product catalogs. For this scenario, SAP NetWeaver MDM provides a specific UI client application enabling you to expose MDM repository data to a catalog publication and make the required layout settings in a DTP-like environment. A new how-to guide provides you with insight into this client application (MDM Publisher), drawing a basic publication scenario with the key process steps involved.
I hope this guide gives you an overall understanding of the print publishing capabilities of SAP NetWeaver MDM.
- Producing Printed Catalogs with SAP NetWeaver MDM – Part 2
- SAP TechEd is Near – See the SAP NetWeaver MDM Tracklist
- SAP Netweaver BPM with SAP MDM: A good idea!
- MDM as a core NetWeaver component
- SAP NetWeaver MDM 5.5 Support Package 02 on the Way