The recent How to Create Publications with SAP NetWeaver MDM Using MDM Publisher guide introduced the MDM Publisher as a UI client application enabling you to expose MDM repository data to a catalog publication and define the desired layout in a DTP-like environment. While the focus of that beginner’s guide was to draw a basic publication scenario with the key process steps involved, a follow-up guide provides you with information on how to optimize table layouts for more advanced publications.
I hope you’ll find the new How To Create Publications with SAP NetWeaver MDM Using MDM Publisher – Advanced Topics guide helpful for setting up more sophisticated print publications.
- Additional Flexibility in SAP MDM Publishing
- SAP TechEd is Near – See the SAP NetWeaver MDM Tracklist
- SAP Netweaver BPM with SAP MDM: A good idea!
- MDM as a core NetWeaver component
- SAP NetWeaver MDM 5.5 Support Package 02 on the Way