In addition to the MDM session track list that I have blogged about recently, I’d like to draw your attention to a strategy roundtable being held at SAP TechEd, Phoenix:
- Are you eager to know how data stewards in your organization can benefit from SAPâ€™s master data and information management solutions?
- Do you want to discuss with SAP experts if this is the repertoire you need to put your data stewards in the driverâ€™s seat in applying a complete information management strategy?
- And do you like to share with us your company-specific view on overall data stewardship?
If these topics sound interesting to you, we recommend you attend the strategy roundtable on Data Stewardship & Data Governance with SAP NetWeaver MDM and SAP BusinessObjects IM at SAP TechEd, Phoenix.
In this roundtable session, weâ€™ll cover the specific requirements of a data steward for SAPâ€™s information management solutions, including SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management and SAP BusinessObjectsData Services. In particular, we’d like to show how SAP enables a data steward in his task to ensure data readiness and quality in an effective master data management and governance environment â€“ now, and in the future.
While sharing this information, SAP is eager to get your take on the specific roles of a data steward in the interaction with IT, starting from metadata handling to involvement in organizational processes.
We are looking forward to seeing you at SAP TechEd Phoenix:
- Tue, 13th Oct, 10:00 a.m.â€“12:00 p.m.
- Wed, 14th Oct, 10:30 a.m.â€“12:30 p.m.
- Thu, 15th Oct, 12:30 p.m.â€“2:00 p.m.
Please note that you need to register in advance for this session. For more details and access to the registration, please check this SAP TechEd site for strategy session 10 Data Stewardship & Data Governance with SAP NetWeaver MDM and SAP BusinessObjects IM.